Saturday, March 24, 2007

Walking Along

Ottawa winter weather is really quite the persevering little thing. This week, it rained several times, washing away what remnants of snow there were left on the streets, sidewalks, and yards, and leaving the threat of car-splashing clothes-ruiners in the form of deep puddles everywhere... Then today the snow was back with a vengeance. There is now a coat of white over Ottawa. I haven't checked the forecast to see whether I should be expecting it all to melt again tomorrow...
Here's a picture from that downtown walk a couple of weeks ago, when the snow was (still) almost all gone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful pic

Frazza said...

I miss Ottawa.

noha said...

I need to go downtown more (and I don't just mean the block and a half between work bus stop and work, because I've taken that angle at least 60 times and I'm not quite as talented as I would hope to be able to milk anything more out of it)...
That's where all the good pics are (like above)

Anonymous said...

just echoing m: beautiful picture!