Thursday, April 05, 2007

Camera-less...

This is an excuse, but I really do think it's a legitimate one: my camera is currently on loan to a family member who really needs it much more than I do. That's why there are no new pictures.
I've also been reading a lot more than I've been writing for the last week (more on that in a future post) and that's why there's no new writing...
Publish
If you're starved for cool writing, I suggest checking out Sajda's poetry section.
If you're starved for cool pics, I suggest checking out M's photos, especially this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is funny - "I've also been reading a lot more than I've been writing for the last week"- me too. Something about the weird turn of the weather I suppose (here in T.O. it went from springi-ness to icy-ness overnight and has stayed that way). Time to curl up with a good book by the "pretend" (in my case) fireplace.

Looking forward to reading about the "more on that in a future post".

noha said...

It's gotten colder in Ottawa too. We had a few gorgeous days where we didn't need jackets, followed by about 5 days of on and off rain, followed by frost and cold weather now...
It had me kind of depressed for a while. I need some sun or warmth, or else you're right, the only solution is the pretend fireplace...