Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paris (The city of Smart cars)

I know, I know, they told you it was called the city of lights. Well, if you've been there recently, you'd know that they should change the name. I don't think I've ever seen so many Smart Cars and Mini Coopers in such a short time as I did on our day and a half in Paris. I came back environmentally inspired (We don't have a car, but if we get one, I want to think green).

Anyway, here's my personally shot post card of the Eiffel Tower and the Seine. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Jen said...

salaams sweetie. great photograph. we went to Paris on our honeymoon and loved it there. terrible traffic tho, mais oui? but the cheese and bread makes up for it.

noha said...

Heheh, well I think my experience might actually have been exactly opposite of yours because we were staying right downtown and walked everywhere, so I didn't feel the traffic problems. As for the cheese and bread, it looked enviably delicious, but I didn't try any myself, because of my allergies.