Saturday, February 21, 2009

Throat and Sinuses 1, Noha 0

So it turns out that that annoying sore throat was really just building up the energy to launch a full-blown offensive. I am on my second cup of "gollum juice" today, and third in the last 24 hours. It's slowly doing it's work...
I also tried to upload my little angela's piece of art, but my computer and cell phone (on which the picture currently resides) seem to have gotten into a fight and aren't talking to each other... The picture will come soon, I promise. I would hate to rob you all of her genius abstract work. (I say abstract because none of us would have been able to figure out that the circles were a boat, but they are, they are!)

2 comments:

- K said...

You've got me worried now. I've had a mildly annoying sore throat for about three days. How long do I have?

noha said...

You could have weeks... Mine was hassling me for a loooooooooong time before it turned into a full-blown sneeze/cough/cold-fest...