Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Because I'm getting silly...

This post is an indication of how few good pictures I've taken over the past little while. My excuse, though I admit it's only an excuse, is that the weather's getting cold and every time I'm outside, I'm just thinking about getting INSIDE again, and not about taking my camera out to snap something interesting that might be happening within my field of vison...

Alas, because this is primarily a photography blog (albeit a humble one) and because my last few postings have not included any photography, I offer this not-very-serious series of pics that I took a while back...


My nieces' toys all dressed up and nowhere to go...


Mmmm... Timmy's mint tea (with milk, just the way I like it)


Beach ball getting ready for a day in the sun (okay, so I was obviously just fooling around)


There was a hole in this tennis ball, but I love how it looks like it's actually laughing...

No comments: