Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm being stalked!

It's shocking, I don't quite know how to deal with it. I've heard about stalkers and how being stalked throws you off and does crazy things to you psychologically, but until it happens to you, you can't imagine...
My stalker is about 2 feet tall and weighs less than 50 pounds. She follows me around, waddling after me wherever I go within her vicinity waving her hands at me and calling out "mama" "nanna" and, mostly "uppa uppa uppa" (which is Arabic baby talk for "carry me"). "Mama" is mostly what my stalker calls her mother, but there are moments where she uses the term with her grandmother and aunt, and "nanna" is the closest she comes to saying my name.
My stalker is a year and two months old, and I think she's addicted to me mainly because I agree to carry her more often than I should, but it's really very hard to resist.
I'm not calling the authorities; I actually quite enjoy this arrangement :D

No comments: