Friday, July 18, 2008

No Blogging This Weekend

I'm about to head out to the MAC Youth summer camp, spend some time with my brothers and sisters and nature and fill my soul up. This means very very little sleep, lots of laughing and crying and praying and playing sports, and NO Internet. This is good. Everyone needs to be weened off every once in a while. I'll be back after the weekend (although possibly I'll be extra-ordinarily groggy and not make any sense for a day or two... we'll see.)
In the meantime, I leave you with a stolen post from my new writing hero, Journey Mama, one of the most beautiful things I've read in a very very long time. I don't think I can steal her words and put them here, so please, just follow this link and read this. You won't regret it, I promise.

No comments: