Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Good Stuff All Around

First off, my little angel is back!!! Yes, that's right, my sister, brother-in-law and niece returned from a 3 1/2 week trip on Sunday night, and the reason I haven't posted in three days is because I'm too busy making up for lost time (squeezing hugs and laughs out of the precious little thing, trying to teach her how to say a variation, ANY variation, of my name) with my angel.

Thankfully, she recognized me at the airport (I was having nightmares about this, no joke) and we're now trying to get a baby-gate installed on the stairs so she can't have free reign over the house, and we don't have to follow her around to make sure there are no accidents...

In other fantastic news, Aisha's wedding was fabulous on Saturday night. She was beautiful, and happy, and everything a bride should be. I think I speak for everyone in Ottawa when I say we're gonna miss her though.

Last wonderful piece of news is that my Habs played the mighty Buffalo Sabres (first in the Eastern Conference) last night, and won by a convincing margin of 5-2. Strong performances from players all around. I'm so proud of them :D We're now only 5 points back of Buffalo... Keep it up, Les Boys!

And finally, in tribute of my favourite Hab-following journalists (the legendary Red Fisher, and the wonderful Jack Todd, Dave Stubbs, Mike Boone, and Pat Hickey), here's a pic of their newspaper's bulding (the Montreal Gazette), which I snapped up on my trip to the city two weekends ago.


and here are a couple of other random Montreal pics.





1 comment:

Ally said...

Love this stuff. Your eye is spot on.

Thanks for all the recent comment/enlightenment on my blog. I love the additional perspective. I'll try to think of something brilliant to post over break.

Anyhow, take care and be blessed over the holidays. Hope you get a few days off :)